• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Kayak Gear Blowout! Paddles, PFDs, other gear--Burnaby BC

Borgnine

Getting out of the sport due to medical reasons. Lots of savings to be had for the canny paddler!

*1-Lightning Carbon Fiber paddle 220 cm. length---over $300 new. Shaft has been professionally repaired (almost unnoticeable) $85
*1-Aquabound Fibreglass paddle 240 cm. length. VG shape, but one blade has been repaired ---$50
*1-Grey Owl Wooden paddle 220 cm. length---Like new! $100

*Closed cell type paddle float --$25
*Neoprene paddling booties--- size 11, excellent condition, no visible wear --$40
*2-Serratus PFD, size "L" (102-112 cm. chest) one has pockets on chest & rear, other has small mesh chest pocket.
Both in VG shape, no UV fading ------------------------------$40 & $45

*Neoprene Pogies --$10
*Neoprene hood ---$10

*Two North Water Tow lines. One is the waistbelt type. $35 each.
*XL "farmer john" wetsuit. Good shape, no 'funny smells' ---$50
*MEC Paddling jacket. Size XL. Nylon body, neoprene cuffs --like new --$50
*Suunto Deck Compass ---like new $35
*Brooks Nylon Sprayskirt. Like new. Heavy-duty, has stiffener across deck to shed water,
and small mesh deck pocket---fits boats with larger cockpit openings such as Telkwa ---$80
*(not pictured) MEC paddling shirt. Size XL. Lycra sleeves, rubberized body & fleece interior ----$35

P1020106-1.jpg

P1020105-1.jpg

P1020104-1.jpg

Re: Kayak Gear Blowout! Paddles, PFDs, other gear--Burnaby

I will take the CF paddle if it's still for sale! I just have to arrange a friend on the mainland to pick it up for me (unless you happen to be coming to the Island sometime?) And the compass too! :)

I will take both towlines if you still have them. I am on the Island as well, so let me know and I will arrange pickup. Thanks, Blaine.

Hi, Just wondering what was still available--I am interested in a few of the items...I'm in the Burnaby/New West area so connecting is easy.

Hi,
I'm new here and I'm also interested in some of the items (shoulda seen this a few weeks ago, before I bought myself some new gear). Oh well. I look forward to hearing what might still be for sale. Although I'm in Saskatchewan, I'll be coming through your neck of the woods in July (and I have lots of family nearby).
Cheers,
Bryan

Pawistik said:
Hi,
I'm new here and I'm also interested in some of the items (shoulda seen this a few weeks ago, before I bought myself some new gear). Oh well. I look forward to hearing what might still be for sale. Although I'm in Saskatchewan, I'll be coming through your neck of the woods in July (and I have lots of family nearby).
Cheers,
Bryan

Still lots of goodies available....all except the CF paddle and the paddle float.

Bob

BUMP!
Carbon fibre paddle,
Deck compass,
and paddle float SOLD.

Everything else still available.
:big_thumb

hi there, do you still have the aquabound paddle and the PFD's for sale? how much would it be to ship them to victoria (V8P4H9).

do you know by any chance what model the AB paddle is? if you have a pic of the repaired blade please PM me. thanks.

No shipping. Pick up in person only.

Thanks. I'll give you a call if I have a trip over to the mainland.

PRE-PADDLING SEASON BUMP!

BUMP!
Carbon fibre paddle,
Deck compass,
and paddle float SOLD.

Everything else still available.
Local pickup only

Back