• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Site will be temporarily offline tonight - Sept 15

Dan_Millsip

Paddler
We're moving the site tonight to the new server. The site will be closed around 7:30PM and should be back up and running on Saturday morning (all going well).

The site will be just as it is now. No images or posts will be lost.

Thanks for your continued support.

Dan
-----

Done. Looks so far that everything is working as it should be. Please let us know in this thread if you come across any issues. Thanks.

I notice that no matter which forum I've selected, the 'hierarchy' indicator shows 'Paddle talk'.
Can't this reflect the actual forum I'm browsing? e.g Home>Forums>Boat and Accessory building
WCP headings.JPG

This is a test. How are images looking these days?

Thumbnail function:

01 IMG_1615.jpg

Fullscreen function:

02 IMG_1619.jpg

Dan: This is still less than ideal. Thumbnails are too small, fullscreen images are too big. Also, none of the older photos have survived. I'm very reluctant to post anything while everything is so unstable. Is this the final form WCP will take?

Alex

No Alex, the image and thumbnail problem is going to be resolved. It's a matter of finding time in a hectic schedule to work on this. No images that you post from here forward will be lost and all images that are currently 'missing' will be restored.

I notice that no matter which forum I've selected, the 'hierarchy' indicator shows 'Paddle talk'.
Can't this reflect the actual forum I'm browsing? e.g Home>Forums>Boat and Accessory building
All forum topics fall under the Paddle Talk category and this will not change - it's been like that since the inception of the site.

Back