• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

The Water Trail Campsite Game

I'll start:

DSC_0199 Resized.jpg

Alex

Wolf Beach, Calvert Island?

Too easy! Good work Philip!

BTW....That stuff on the log? You never leave stuff out there. Your paddling shoes are apt to disappear during the night. It all came in under the vestibule where I survived a withering mouse attack during the night but only lost beef jerky. Bastards!

I left my PFD on the logs and in the morning a Raven was chewing the end off of my radio antennae. It would receive, mostly, but would no longer send.

BTW....That stuff on the log? You never leave stuff out there. Your paddling shoes are apt to disappear during the night. It all came in under the vestibule where I survived a withering mouse attack during the night but only lost beef jerky. Bastards!

I left my PFD on the logs and in the morning a Raven was chewing the end off of my radio antennae. It would receive, mostly, but would no longer send.

Camping on the Great Lakes one time, I had the perspiration-soaked armpits gnawed out of a paddling jacket by mice jonesing for salt... grrrrrr!

On my 2nd BC coastal trip I dug around trying to find info on this campsite ( people who knew the location would not give it up ), we found it by luck and it's a wonderful place to be!
Shouldn't be too hard to figure out this Gem if you look for the tent:)

And as far as Jon's Grassy site submission... IT"S perfect, you'll never find a nicer Grass spot On the BC or NW coast to place your camp.

On my 2nd BC coastal trip I dug around trying to find info on this campsite ( people who knew the location would not give it up ), we found it by luck and it's a wonderful place to be!
Shouldn't be too hard to figure out this Gem if you look for the tent:)

I know, I know. Stopped by there last August.

Back