• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Klemtu 2 Port Hardy 2017

chodups

Paddler
I finally got this report to the point that I'm not too embarrassed by it. Still doing some editing. Maybe you'll see someone you know.

IMG_2810-001.JPG
https://3meterswell.blogspot.com/2017/12/klemtu-2-port-hardy-2017.html

Ooof! That was epic, Jon! Your crash landing on Red Sand Beach (sic) had me rolling on the floor, particularly the X-rated bit with the toothbrush. Anybody who misses this TR should turn in their WCP membership card!

Agreed! What a great report! Man, you've got stones, crossing Queen Charlotte Strait alone in fog...

Cheers,
Andrew

A two-coffee read to start my Sunday morning!

Really enjoyed reading this. I appreciate the time and effort that it took to put this together.

Equal parts educational, inspirational and just plain entertaining.

Thank you.

Finished (re-re-re-re-)reading this & am so grateful for all the information. A fantastic trip, and a fantastic report!

Back