• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

looking for a Delphin / Aries 155

dermot

Paddler
a weekend / play boat for a larger guy,

i'm 6'1, 230, size 11 feet and have a mobility challanged right knee, so just getting in and out can be a bit of a trial for me in some boats

i've paddled MEC's rental Delphins and Aries a fair bit an would be happy with either one, also totaly love everything about the Grand Illusion other than the price tag...

but any other boat that's reasonable similar and inside my budget range + i could try out would be of interest too...

Romany Surf / RM / Excel would seem to be a good fit on paper, never seen one tho, likewide Boreal Baffin p/t/c3

best if it's somewhere withon driveing distance of Vancouver / lower mainland tho

thanks!

d

a weekend / play boat for a larger guy,

i'm 6'1, 230, size 11 feet and have a mobility challanged right knee, so just getting in and out can be a bit of a trial for me in some boats

i've paddled MEC's rental Delphins and Aries a fair bit an would be happy with either one, also totaly love everything about the Grand Illusion other than the price tag...

but any other boat that's reasonable similar and inside my budget range + i could try out would be of interest too...

Romany Surf / RM / Excel would seem to be a good fit on paper, never seen one tho, likewide Boreal Baffin p/t/c3

best if it's somewhere withon driveing distance of Vancouver / lower mainland tho

thanks!

d
Hello there. I have an Aries 155 for sale. Langley BC. $2500 firm. Excellent shape. British flag colours. 604-729-3546

If the Aries doesn't work out there is a Romany Surf, a Sterling's Reflection, and a Tiderace Xcite on the Seattle Craigslist. None are mine and no affiliation with the sellers.

thnx,
i tried a P3 and loved it, easy in and out for me too
but i found a Delphin 155 recently at a price that worked for us, so no longer looking!

Back