2 person tent wanted 3/4 season or bivy

Discussion in 'WCP Buy & Sell' started by SheilaP, Feb 13, 2012.

1. SheilaP

SheilaP Paddler

Hey all,

I need a winter tent. Ok if it is well used as long as it is in good shape. Happy to pay, but if someone is looking for a trade I have a Tengu 2 in good shape. I love this tent as it has a giant vestibule. I just notice that I am getting colder as I get older and wante something less 'meshy' and warmer for the shoulder seasons. Yes, the poles are on the outside - makes a quick stashing lunch time shelter etc, good for teaching kayaking and guiding that way.
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/sierra ... n~p~1502m/

Intersted in bivvy sacks too in case someone has one of those to sell.

2. WaterMark

WaterMark Paddler

I have a 2-3 person tent I've been meaning to sell. It's an Eastern Mountain Sports tent which comes with a lifetime warranty (the only catch is Easter Mountain Sports is only in the States). I find it roomy for 2 people. It has a door on either side, which can zip down to become mesh windows. I find it warm enough that I only use the fly if I think it will rain. There's a vestibule area under the fly.

It's is good condition - the only things wrong with it is the seam tape on the floor needs to be re-glued, and there's a small patch by one of the windows.

I don't need another tent - I have 3 already which is why I need to get rid of one :?