Bored, so put together some clips....8^)

Discussion in 'Paddling Photography' started by Dunneryak, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Dunneryak

Dunneryak Paddler

[shortyoutube]http://youtu.be/ltfWnwKLaO0[/shortyoutube]

2. AM

AM Paddler

Nice clips, Dunneryak. Where in Ireland are these shots taken? You've got some nice sandy beaches there.

Cheers,
    Andrew

3. Dunneryak

Dunneryak Paddler

all very close to cork city....no more than 35mins drive....

4. datakoll

datakoll Paddler

excellent viewing - quality video.

what camera and video editor used for the surf video ?

for comparison with your earlier blog/Utube videos, were different cameras or editors used, changes in techniques ?

5. Tsunami

Tsunami Paddler

I already asked him that, so did someone else. If I remember correctly He changed to a flat lens cover on the GoPro waterproof case and added an anti fog cloth.
    Made a world of difference compared to the first vid he put up. I thought it was a different camera too.
    IDK if he changed software for editing, maybe he can answer that next time he logs on.
    I would like to meet up with someone in the Esquimalt area that is into kayaking as much as Dunneryak, I could learn a lot!
    Good Job Dunneryak :big_thumb
    Tiger Tsunami.

6. Dunneryak

Dunneryak Paddler

Hey guys, the standard windows live movie maker...but tonight im messin with the sony movie studio 13...a lot more tricky at first but has some better features...the slomo is very good and no wobble between seemless fast/slow clips...but not as fast to knock up a quick video....other features are, more effects and quicker rendering...so I will study hard!
    Thanks for the kind comments!
    Happy paddling! :D

7. datakoll

datakoll Paddler

Yes, lens clarity is outstanding to immediately asking how.

Which Pro model ? Is your camera capable of delivering a use able image to the video editor, from under low light conditions such as deep overcast ?

I was in Walmart this afternoon, bumped into a GoPro space selling cameras for $199. Windows Movie Maker is here on the HD, there's video from a Canon SX10is. and I'll get to it after I log out.

Phillip.AK's Panasonic quality has me boggled.

The surf video is effectively instructive. Well done.