Cheri Perry Turner Wilson Greenland Skills

Discussion in 'General Paddling Discussions' started by tmgr, Jul 12, 2017.

1. tmgr

tmgr Paddler

After an absence of several years, Cheri Perry and Turner Wilson will be back in the Comox Valley this summer! They will be offering a full day Greenland Skills class on Saturday, August 12. This involves a half day learning various paddle strokes, and a half day on rolling. Beginners to advanced paddlers. (Participants should have a comfortable wet exit and basic rescue skills.) A selection of skinny sticks will be available to try, so no need to have your own. $195

Sunday August 13, they will be offering private lessons. This is a great way to get some concentrated attention towards getting that first roll, or working your way up the competition list. $125

For more info, send me a pm or reply to this post.
    Monica

2. paddlesores

paddlesores Paddler

Hi Monica,

My wife and I would like to sign up for the Saturday course. Let me know how to reserve and send a deposit if needed. Looking forward to it. Thanks,
    Doug

3. tmgr

tmgr Paddler

The Skills day is now full! If anyone would like to be wait listed, send me a message. Still lots of privates available on the Sunday...

4. Kayak Jim

Kayak Jim Paddler

Wow, Cheri was teaching Greenland skills when I lived in Michigan in the early-mid 90's. Twenty-five years and still at it- that makes her a classic, in the very best of ways of course.

tmgr likes this.
  5. tmgr

tmgr Paddler

We are considering adding another skills day, Sunday August 13, if there is enough interest. Let me know...