• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Drysuit gasket replacement

I had a devil of a time trying to find talc powder last fall, I wanted to use it on a tarp's urethane coating that had become sticky. None of the local stores carried actual talc powder anymore, it was all corn starch or the like. I ended up buying tire talc, which is used for lubricating a tire's inner tube.
I ended up getting some from Seaskin in UK.. As I remember It was pretty cheap and shipping comparable to shipping within Canada

So I'm about to replace my latex neck gasket with the neoprene one I got from Seaskin (post 15). I'm assuming the same Bomber Gear method (post 9 by John A) will work with the neoprene and using Aquaseal as the adhesive. Anyone with experience?

Back