Drysuit Wanted

Discussion in 'WCP Buy & Sell' started by Tsunami, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Tsunami

Tsunami Paddler

Hi all :D
    I am on the hunt for an inexpensive Drysuit. I dont have much money is my problem.
    I fit into a Kokatat Large but think an XL might work better-though I didn't try on the XL.
    Ocean Rodeo size LK, Large King.
    I need a Drysuit with socks though, this is important.
    I had my legs reconstructed with thousands of dollars worth of Titanium and cant do cold on my skin.
    If the drysuit comes with a liner or polypropylene clothing of any kind that would be a bonus.
    Thanks for looking and paddle safe. :big_thumb
    Tsunami.

2. CaribooMark

CaribooMark Paddler

Haven't found that the words "inexpensive" and "drysuit" really fit together in a sentence, but I would check out the Kayak Academy's (Seattle area) website for used suits, usually half to two thirds the retail price. They will mail to Canada, friendly folks. Also keep checking out the MEC swap site, sometimes there is one for sale. Good luck...

3. Tsunami

Tsunami Paddler

^ I know what you mean about "inexpensive" and "drysuit" together in a sentence^. I really need to learn the lingo to go along with my new hobby, lol.
    I have a line on a good deal though, just working out the details. A really kool guy from this site actually. Cant wait to get out on the water and play safe. :D
    Tsunami.

4. Tsunami

Tsunami Paddler

Got my XL Kokatat Drysuit today! :D
    Its used, but its like new, Its Awesome!
    Now once the weather warms up a bit so the windchill mellows out I am going to be out on the water, Whoo Hoo!!
    Tsunami.
    :big_thumb

5. Tsunami

Tsunami Paddler

Thanks Astoriadave. Your a good Man. :clap:
    Tsunami.

6. Astoriadave

Astoriadave Paddler

You are welcome. Good to have the dry suit in use. It's name is Tiger. Hope that is OK. :wink:

7. Tsunami

Tsunami Paddler

That is so totally way Kool! :idea: "Tiger Tsunami"

I may never use my real name again :cool

Tiger Tsunami

8. Gary Jacek

Gary Jacek Paddler

9. Jon Wescott

Jon Wescott Paddler

Mythic Gear out of Rockport, Maine is trying to change "inexpensive drysuit" into a term that isn't an oxymoron. I've just posted a link (and a bit of an explanation) under Gear Talk, but their website is:

http://www.mythicdrysuits.com/

Essentially, $225 or $325/drysuit, those w/relief zippers being more costly.