• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

For sale, 2 Seaward Ascente Kayaks and gear

Jeannette Sirois

Hello,
I have two beautiful Seaward Kayaks and gear for sale. 5 years old, in very good condition, bought new.
Equipment list: 2 wet suits (oneil), 2 day paddle jackets, VHF radio, spare paddles, throw bags, tent, 2 sleeping pads, 2 kayak sized water containers, 2 paddle floats, 2 hand pumps, 2 surf helmets, 2 kayak wheels, 2 neoprene sprayskirts.
Kayaks can be bought as a pair or separately with their own equipment.
As a pair with all equipment $5300.00.
Green kayak with 1 set of paddles, 1 pump, 1 throw bag, 1 surf helmet, 1 sleeping pad, 1 kayak water container, 1 paddle float, 1 kayak wheels, 1 spray skirt- $2600.00
Magenta kayak with 1 set of paddles, 1 pump, 1 throw bag, 1 surf helmet, 1 sleeping pad, 1 kayak water container, 1 paddle float, 1 kayak wheels, 1 spray skirt- $2500.00
VHF radio, outbound tent (2 person), wet suits (jane -m and john m/L), day jackets (red - medium, grey - large)- $300.00
I live in the White Rock/South Surrey area of BC and can meet anywhere in the lower mainland. Sorry only accept cash. I've had these listed on Craigslist but I'm only getting scammers or creepy people replying.
If you are interested please contact.

Attachments

• kayak and gear.jpg
    kayak and gear.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 1,911
Hello, are you selling some gear separate as well? I would be interested in one kayak cart\dolly, one paddle float and the maybe the VHF radio.

Please email me under arndt dot becker dot ab at gmail dot com

Hi,
I'm seriously looking at the Seaward Ascente but I'd like to paddle it first to see if it's the right fit. Is there any way we can set up a demo? How much without gear?
Cheers!
Kari

Hi,
I test paddled a Seaward Quest the other day, but my heart is still set on the Ascente. Does the green boat have any major scratches on the hull? (something that would require a gel coat) . I'd love to set up a time to see the green boat and take it out for a quick test paddle before purchasing it. Kaymaran only had a Quest to demo, but I hear the Ascente handles very similarly.
Thanks for your time!

Back