• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Formula / Impex Mystic $1000

tiagosantos

Paddler
Tentatively for sale as my wife has another boat she's pretty enamored with! This is a small person boat for sure. 14' long, fairly narrow, fairly typical british kayak design, playful and fairly stable for it's beam. I'd say it's best for someone between 5' and maybe 5' 8", fairly thin. I'm 5' 11", 155lbs and I can just about squeeze myself into it, but definitely wouldn't recommend it for someone that tall :D All fiberglass but pretty darn lightweight. I'll have to put it on the scales but I'd guess about 40lbs, much lighter than any of my other kayaks.

I'll have to snap some pics, but figured I'd throw the ad up and see what happens. This is an old version of these, I believe it was made in the mid-late 90's or so. Older style rigid fiberglass hatch covers with a rubber gasket and straps to cinch them down. Front and rear hatch only, I think this was before people figured out day hatches were cool :D

Boat is fairly faded and some light scratches, but no real damage that I can think of. Deck rigging was re-done a year or two ago, new deck lines and shock cord. Blue deck, white hull with red seam and cockpit rim.

Will come with a home made cockpit cover and a spray skirt - if you're small enough to fit this boat, you can probably fit the spray skirt too!

Back