• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Garmin MapGPS76csx

MartinZ

Paddler
Almost new, bought to replace an older unit, then received the same unit as a present. So I may as well pass this on. :D

This is the high end model with internal compass and altimeter. It is in perfect condition, with all cables, documentation and cd. In original box.

$200 plus whatever shipping is to you.

Here's the pic from Amazon

41EDRTZIb-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sweet..

So how does the 76 serious handle watter and does it actually float ?

I covet your GPS. ;)
I would consider it for the better antenna compared to my GPSmap76, but I have a fly-in canoe trip later this week that is now costing me extra because 2 others have dropped (the remaining 2 of us are still going). If it's not sold when it gets closer to Christmas, let me know. (Yeah, I know it will likely be gone by then.)
Cheers,
Bryan

No offence but with a board name of thief... asking for put it on my tab or trade... seems fishy LOL

thief said:
oooohh.....tempting.......can you charge it to West's tab for me???? :)

anything i could tempt you with?

Back