job position

Discussion in 'General Paddling Discussions' started by andreas, Oct 8, 2005.

1. andreas

andreas Paddler

hi guys,

as of friday october 14th i'm not working for pacifica paddle sports anymore . i have to go back into my trade (woodworking) again :roll: .
    but anyhow, they are looking for someone to do fiberglass repairs -rebuilding canvas canoes -custom outfitting of kayaks, retail and for lots of other fun stuff!
    if you are into kayaking/canoing and looking for a cool job, then give them a call. ask for peter (the owner) or mail him at peter@gotpaddle.net .

see ya on the water
    andreas

2. jurgenk

jurgenk Paddler

Sorry to hear that andreas (if the :roll: indicates that this is not something you wanted) and good luck with the new work. We will now have to find a new, inside source for kayak deals. :wink:

Brad

3. andreas

andreas Paddler

hi juergen,

i didn't mind working at the shop. i just need a new challenge every few years :D
    after all it was fun working there! nice co-workers,lots of paddling,good deals (got 3 boats and gear 8O ) and i could cycle to work!

see ya on the water
    andreas

4. andreas

andreas Paddler

well..... I'm free :wink: :lol:
    friday was my last day at the shop and now i have 2 weeks off before i start my new job.
    that means, sleeping in and going kayaking every day for the next little wile--yippee :D

andreas