Kayaking entire West Coast in 2018

Discussion in 'Paddling Partners' started by cjones, Feb 28, 2017.

1. cjones

cjones New Member

Hey fellow paddlers.

I'm looking to paddle the entire B.C. West coast during the Summer 2018 (June- Aug), either from Vancouver or Victoria, all the way up the entire BC Coast. (Ideally, I'd also like to tie the trip to a fundraiser of some sort - for a yet-to-be determined charity- to add some extra meaning to the trip!)

I'm looking for a paddling partner to join me on the trip for safety reasons. However, given the amount of time for such an adventure, I'd definitely like to meet up with any potential travelling partner beforehand, to make sure we're all in the same headspace (i.e. to ensure you're not crazy).

I know 2018 Summer seems far off, but I just wanted to get a good head start.Cheers!
    CJ

2. Adamandhisdog

Adamandhisdog New Member

If I haven't made the trip by then, I would be up for it.

3. cjones

cjones New Member

Hey, nice to hear from you. Pls do zap me a message if you don't make the trip this year. even if you do, I'd love to hook up afterwards so I can hear about your experience and get some advice. Take care.

4. cjones

cjones New Member

Hello all, I just wanted to update my intentions regarding kayaking the BC West Coast in Summer 2018, for which I'm seeking a paddling partner.

My new dates are roughly mid - May through till first week of August (12 weeks), 2018. Seeking to kayak from points on either Vancouver Island or Sunshine Coast, all the way up to Prince Rupert.

Pls do let me know if there are other experienced, fun loving kayakers interested in kayaking the BC Coast next year. Thanks!

5. Adamandhisdog

Adamandhisdog New Member

I haven't made the trip yet. Definitely up for tagging along.
    Which charity did you have in mind?