Level Six Womens' size M dry top

Discussion in 'WCP Buy & Sell' started by pawsplus, Nov 14, 2017.

1. pawsplus

pawsplus Paddler

In great condition--worn only a handful of times. Neck and wrist gaskets are in perfect condition. The only damage is that the decorative cover on the velcro attachment at the neck delaminated--it does not affect performance in any way, and you really can't even tell unless you look closely (see 4th pic). $75 US plus actual shipping. I am located in Nashville, TN so shipping will be from here.

drytop_front.JPG drytop_back.JPG drytop_detail.JPG drytop_damage.JPG drytop_neck.JPG drytop_wrist.JPG

2. Kayak Jim

Kayak Jim Paddler

Let me guess. Wrong colour for the new boat? ;)

3. pawsplus

pawsplus Paddler

Yes, AND I finally got a dry suit. I'm keeping my dry pants, as (1) they won't clash with the boat and (2) I will still wear those on coldish days, but around here I find I don't wear the dry top much. If I need the dry top here, I need the dry suit. If I don't need the dry suit, it's way too hot for the dry top. Tennessee is an odd place to paddle. I really only wore it once here! I wore it at Tybee and in the Northwest a few times. :)

4. JohnAbercrombie

JohnAbercrombie Paddler

That's my feeling about dry tops / drysuits/ dry pants as well. I like the dry pants for warmer weather when I'm wearing thin neoprene on top. The dry pants keep my butt and feet dry. I hate sitting in a puddle which is what generally happens if I'm wearing neoprene bottoms.
    My color choices for paddling gear are restricted to : "ON SALE" and "REDUCED!" :)