Thank you very much gpsailer. LOTS of work was done on the boat yesterday. I started out by finishing the final sanding, up to 320 grit. Then I layed out where the hatches were going to go... And then my Dad cut them for me! I was way to nervous about cutting something wrong, and he definitely would have gotten a nicer cut. I then clamped on the coaming risers and cut them to fit. After that was done, I glued the cockpit coaming risers into place. I also added a fill coat of epoxy to the bow and stern where I put the fiberglass over the Abalone the other day. And lastly, I added another coat of epoxy to the cockpit coamings and the hatch lips. It's almost done, and I can taste the saltwater already!!