• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Need help for start point in Vancouver

emayd

Paddler
Hi,

I'm going to sail around Vancouver island from middle May till middle September.
I'm looking for place where I can assemble my inflatable catamaran.
I need about two days for it and same two days in September to disassemble.
Also I'm looking for a place where I can leave my transport box. It needs 1x1.2 m area.
Pictures from our travel in Greenland - https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...sbUp4ZzA?resourcekey=0-RN-iG3iWPEuxm6j8e_M3mQ

Jericho Sailing Center selected as start-finish point.
Looking for small truck with manipulator.
Deliver from Vancouver International airport cargo and unload a box 2.40x1.20x1.0 about 340 kg

Reactions: CPS
Will need to bring a box 200x125x125 cm about 300 kg

From Vancouver Centerm Terminal to Jericho Sailing Centre?

Do you know somebody in this business?

Cool landscape photos but I was looking for more closeups of your inflatable catamaran. If you write a travel report I hope you include a little about the boat and your storage/shelter arrangements. I understand that a Cat's pontoons can provide a storage area and sleeping quarters - but not if they are inflatable. Sounds like it will be quite an adventure. My mind skipped the word, "Sail" in your first sentence and I imagined others might paddle along with you on parts of the trip. But Cat's are quick; no one will catch you - and an an inflatable, it is probably light to pull if the wind decides to take a nap.

Here is a link to original manufacturer - https://ducky.com.ua/

in forum you can find many topics originated by me, where I explain different variants of tuning D19 catamaran for long travel.

My nickname there - EMayd

Back