P&H Scorpio For Sale

Discussion in 'WCP Buy & Sell' started by WaterMark, Oct 4, 2012.

1. WaterMark

WaterMark Paddler

Well, I made the jump from RM to used fiberglass so I'm selling my Scorpio. I bought it new a year ago, and have used it maybe a dozen times. A few pool sessions, a few Deep Cove races and a couple day paddles. Most of the time when I paddle I use club boats for convenience.

$1500

It's been stored outside but under an overhand and wrapped in tarp.

Attached Files:

2. Jon Wescott

Jon Wescott Paddler

This is a fun boat to paddle as it's quite responsive for plastic. On edge, it turns on a dime compared to most plastic sea kayaks. I believe P&H fixed the skeg issue which had been a bother a few years back - you may want to clarify this point as P&H received a bit of a black eye for this. I love the hatch just forward of the cockpit as it's really convenient for cell phone, GPS, etc. - things you want to have ready access to. I guided and instructed out of a Scorpio for a couple seasons. I'd recommend this boat for medium-sized paddlers, especially if you want a boat you can take on trips as well as to play in w/out having to worry about a 'glass or Kevlar boat's gel coat.

Feel free to remove this comment if it's not appreciated : )

3. Jacqui

Jacqui New Member

Hello,

Is the Scorpio still for sale? If so, can you tell me if it is the 168LV or the higher volume boat?

Thanks a lot!

4. WaterMark

WaterMark Paddler

I still have it. It's the HV model.