Paddling the Comox Valley

Discussion in 'Paddling Partners' started by kimze, Apr 20, 2010.

1. kimze

kimze New Member

Hi there
    I am new to this site, the comox valley, and paddling. I love exploring the valley and can't wait to paddle this summer. I would love to meet some people who are interested in paddling and showing me some of the great places there is to go on Vancouver Island.
    Kim

2. reanne

reanne Paddler

Are you new to the Island? If so, welcome!
    I am a newer kayaker so I don't know the area at all, but I would definitely be interested in coming up to meet up for a not too difficult paddle!

3. kimze

kimze New Member

Excellent. There are probably some great places in between me and you. we will have to do a little research and make a date.

4. reanne

reanne Paddler

Yeah that's the good thing about living on an Island LOL no shortage of places to paddle! :) What's your schedule like? I am a student and work shift work so mine is forever changing.

5. red kite

red kite Paddler

hi kim

i normally don't do advertising, but here it goes... (i hope that it's ok with dan and co...)

have you considered joining the comox paddlers club? you'll find more information on our website: http://www.comoxvalleypaddlers.ca/paddlers.html . our next meeting is next thursday, may 6th 7pm at the lion's den in comox - pop in and get a feeling of our group. :big_thumb

see you around!

6. kimze

kimze New Member

Hey thanks for the invite, I would love that. I am working until 7:30 but I will try to come after work and see if you are still there.
    Kim