SOLD! - NDK Explorer HV

Discussion in 'WCP Buy & Sell' started by Tatlow, May 16, 2017.

1. Tatlow

Tatlow Paddler

Parksville area: lightly used, garage stored white Nigel Dennis kayak with some beach scuffing on hull. Here is a good description of the model via a link to another site. http://www.boatsnbikes.com/ndk-nigel-de ... -sale.html
    Kayak only, sorry, no gear as I need that for other boats. $2750 Feel free to pm me. Thanks for reading our ad.

2. Tatlow

Tatlow Paddler

Two updates: 1) NDK/SKUK got back to me on the unusual serial numbers 8019. Was stumped as to year of build. Apparently this fine kayak was built in August of 2007, a tad older than I believed it to be. 2) As a result I am lowering the price to 2450. Thanks for reading the updates.

3. JohnAbercrombie

JohnAbercrombie Paddler

I know somebody who might be interested in your boat, but he needs to generate more enthusiasm before considering the drive to Parksville! :D

Do you have pictures and more details about your boat?

Is it the same boat as the one in the other ad you linked- rope skeg, Romany Expedition?

The boat is in Parksville, but you are not ? (Your location is listed as Whitehorse).

4. Tatlow

Tatlow Paddler

Hello John:
    The boat is an NDK Explorer HV, wire line skeg (no rope or claw to tie it to). I have a ton of pictures but am useless at posting photos on this site. Relocated from Whitehorse in the Fall...obviously time to update my profile.
    tatlowlg@gmail.com

5. JohnAbercrombie

JohnAbercrombie Paddler

Thanks, Tatlow.
    To upload pictures, scroll down in the reply window and you will see-Upload Image-Choose File (from your computer)-add the file , and take it from there.

Most forums have a maximum image file size, so you may have to use a file re-sizer if your image files are too large. Something about 800 pixels wide will be big enough.

6. Tatlow

Tatlow Paddler

Thanks John. Greatly appreciated. Using a Mac and now know that the Preview program has the resizing capability. Hopefully this will work.

7. Tatlow

Tatlow Paddler

Sold to a good home. :)