• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

SOLD! - New Kokatat GFER dry suit

greg0rn

Paddler
Kokatat GFER dry suit. Custom ordered. Extra large, mango/black, relief zipper, large socks, sleeve pocket, reflective tape, torso lengthened by 2”. Built for 6’3” and 220 lbs paddler. Received April/2014 from the Kokatat factory and never used, or worn. I've used the previous one with the same dimensions for the last seven years. $900 firm. Please call 250 652 0533 for further details. I'm located in Brentwood Bay on Vancouver Island, but can pick up potential buyer from and back to the ferry.

Attachments

• IMG_4494.jpg
    IMG_4494.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 1,922
  • IMG_4495.jpg
    IMG_4495.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 1,935
  • IMG_4492.jpg
    IMG_4492.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 1,933
Re: New Kokatat GFER dry suit

I'm lowering price for the suit to $800. Brand new, never even put on!

Strange. No replies. Should I wait for the winter gales?

By the way, its gaskets are still in the virgin state.

Still for sale in its virgin state. Lets hope that the fall weather will motivate potential buyers. My tel is 250 652 0533 in Brentwood Bay. Will pick up mainland interested party from/to ferry in Sidney.

$800.

Back