• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

SOLD! - Nigel Foster Air 215cm paddle

tiagosantos

Paddler
Got this thrown in a boat deal. Nice paddle but about 10cm longer than what I prefer, so before I chop it up, I'll offer it here first :)

Nice condition, usual scratches but pretty good. It has the 3 hole style ferrule, the 2 pieces fit snug but there is a bit of rotational play.

$200 :) these are strangely expensive new, $599US!

Re: Nigel Foster Air 215cm paddle

Here's a link to the album, descriptions under each photo! :)

http://s201.photobucket.com/user/unxeta ... for%20sale

Or for those who are on a clicking diet :p

Paddle! Grass! Dead grass!
IMG_20150802_094757_zpsjsbwtpo8.jpg

Biggest scratch on the thing (bottom right). Everything else seems like it would polish off if you're so inclined..
IMG_20150802_094917_zpsirnhyqfm.jpg

back face 1, minor surface scuffing
IMG_20150802_094846_zpsuycbtwwy.jpg

back face 2, same minor stuff
IMG_20150802_094828_zpslkbl2tve.jpg

power face 1, same. Well, sticker is a bit faded
IMG_20150802_094814_zpsvusgqeu6.jpg

power face 2, yup!
IMG_20150802_094808_zpsigpcqzbb.jpg

For what it's worth, was at MEC the other day and decided to check out their paddles (now carrying Lendal stuff, cool!). They all had just as much or more rotational play in the ferrule than my Nigel Foster paddle. I think I'm just used to the very solid Werner ferrule and it's likely I'm being a bit too critical, I just don't want anyone to be disappointed with it. I'll leave the comment as is, but at this point I don't believe it's an actual flaw with the ferrule, it's just what it is.

I'm driving down to Anacortes and catching the ferry to Orcas late Friday evening.. If anyone along that route wants to take a look at the paddle, I could bring it along :) $200CAD = $150US, which really is a steal for this paddle.

Back