• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

SOLD! - Werner Cyprus and Werner Shuna paddles for sale

pikabike

Paddler
Used only a few times, in great condition, and mainly kept as spares:

* Cyprus, 205cm, black blades, standard diameter straight shaft, very lightweight, older style (raised) ferrule. $225 for this one, which costs $400 new.
* Shuna, 205cm, candy apple red blades, standard diameter straight shaft, new style flush ferrule. $175 for this one, which costs $275 new.

I am selling them because I downsized to 200cm paddles. These are great paddles and I bought the exact same models in the new shorter length.

The paddles are in Port Townsend, WA.

Re: Werner Cyprus and Werner Shuna paddles for sale

Photos attached. The paddles have ZERO scratches or dings. They are in mint condition due to being kept as spares.

Prices are in U.S. dollars.

Somebody should buy those while they can.

chodups said:
Somebody should buy those while they can.
:big_thumb
Yup!

Shorter paddles don't show up used very often.
.......and you can hardly call these used....'like new at a big discount'....

If I were closer, I'd snap 'em up. :D

I bought the Cyprus and an orange-bladed Shuna a long time ago. Used the orange Shuna as my daily driver, retired it last year (it even looks well used...not selling it because I suspect it is cracked), began using the red Shuna that I had bought on sale sometime in between, and then found out Werner made them in 200cm length. That is how I ended up with so many paddles.

The 200cm length finally feels just right for my short self.

I'm just bumping this because somebody should buy these.

Is the Shuna still available? PM me if so...

Shuna SOLD. Cyprus still available.

The Shuna was SOLD today. The buyer seems pleased. :D

The Cyprus is still available.

Re: Shuna SOLD. Cyprus still available.

Yes! The Shuna I bought is in excellent condition! I didn't need a Cyprus, but if you are looking, I would recommend you check it out!

Hey, is the Cyprus still going?

Cheers
Finn

Back