• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Top 10 Kayaking Trips in WA for 2021

Happy New Year Everyone! Over the holidays we had fun reminiscing in trips from last season and put together this countdown of our top 10 kayaking spots in Washington State for 2021, ranked based on their spectacular scenery, interesting things to explore, wildlife including birdlife and sea-life, camping opportunities, overall ease of access including parking and launch and pull-out, and overall how fun the paddling trip was. There is something here for all levels of paddlers, beginner to advanced. Many of these trips are suitable for paddle boarding and canoeing as well. Full video on YouTube.com.
thumbnail 1280x720.jpg

We did over 30 trips in total throughout the Pacific Northwest in 2021 though, and they were all great! See our complete playlist for all of the trips.

Looking forward to some great kayaking trips in 2022!

Regards, David@PresenceVideography.com

Can't imagine all the time it must take to edit these together. I just bought my first drone - a DJI Mini 2. Should be fun to start exploring with!

Thanks for sharing - havent had a chance to do any of these trips!

Great choice of drone. I have the older mavic and it's 6+ years old now and still going strong! Great for kayaking, and very capable. Fun to learn how to fly and use the video from it. Many flight modes, and different techniques for getting great video. Editing the video from it is another learning journey. Once you have been doing it a while it doesn't take as long as you may think. Fun to relive the trips reviewing, putting together and sharing. Enjoy. Shout if you have questions.

Back