• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

wanted: play boat - zephyr 155, romany, delphin 150, etc..

tiagosantos

Paddler
Made the mistake of building a rack with room for 4 boats, so I think I have to fill it up or it looks unbalanced..

Tentatively looking for something around 16ft, skeg, plastic or old/cheap fiberglass. Avocet, Romany, Impex Montauk, maybe even a scorpio LV or a tempest 165. Got a Sterling Illusion for $1000? I'm your guy! (Hey, it's happened before! Lol..) Something relatively tight/low volume. There are literally a dozen boats I'd consider, just kind of looking for something a bit different from what I already have (Mariner Express).

Willing to travel a bit to pick up a good deal, too! Metro Van, Vancouver Island, WA down to Seattle or so..

Let me know if you've got something I might like or if you hear of anything :)

Re: wanted: play boat - zephyr 155, romany, delphin 150, etc

A Point 65 Whisky 16. Wasn't really on my short list, but it popped up and fit the bill! Was a bit weary of the build quality, and this particular example had it's fair share of issues. Most issues have been fixed and from a couple of quick short paddles, I'm really having fun with it. Heck even managed to roll it! (once.. out of 4 tries.. but hey..!)

Back