• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Wanted: Seals surf 1.4 kayak sprayskirt (large)

As you've probably noticed, any local store is completely sold out or have minimal stock/sizes, especially for neoprene models.

I hate to say this but....have you considered Amazon?

My friend ordered a Seals Shocker (1.7) with medium tunnel last week. Given the seemingly global shortage of stock, I was skeptical it would a) ship and b) not be a cheap 'Sealz' knock-off.

Product shipped and arrived within 5 days, was pleased to see it was as advertised (original product).

As with anything from Amazon, your results may vary.....

As you've probably noticed, any local store is completely sold out or have minimal stock/sizes, especially for neoprene models.

I hate to say this but....have you considered Amazon?

My friend ordered a Seals Shocker (1.7) with medium tunnel last week. Given the seemingly global shortage of stock, I was skeptical it would a) ship and b) not be a cheap 'Sealz' knock-off.

Product shipped and arrived within 5 days, was pleased to see it was as advertised (original product).

As with anything from Amazon, your results may vary.....
Wow, you're right, Amazon has a crazy huge selection of sprayskirts... I was hoping to find a used one that someone wasn't using but if we buy new that will be a larger selection to choose from than I knew of!

A friend dropped in to Comox Kayak 10 days ago and reported that they seemed to have lots of gear on hand.
So it might be worth calling them.
I know thay have mailed stuff 'down here' in the past and also delivered boats to their new owners.

A friend dropped in to Comox Kayak 10 days ago and reported that they seemed to have lots of gear on hand.
So it might be worth calling them.
I know thay have mailed stuff 'down here' in the past and also delivered boats to their new owners.
Yah thanks, they had some, we were there on Saturday, but they didn't have the 1.4 with a large tunnel.

If you have a medium neoprene sprayskirt I may be able to trade you my large Brooks.
Sorry not for sale, I need something to use.
Its an older model, I believe called a Gripper but in perfect condition.

I may be heading onto the Big Island in a few days and could meet up with you then.

If you have a medium neoprene sprayskirt I may be able to trade you my large Brooks.
Sorry not for sale, I need something to use.
Its an older model, I believe called a Gripper but in perfect condition.

I may be heading onto the Big Island in a few days and could meet up with you then.
I'm afraid we have no skirt to trade... the one we're using right now is an old stretched out skirt with a bungee that doesn't fit well. Thanks for the offer though!

I just received a Seals 1.4 2 days ago from Oak Orchard in N.Y.

Might give them a call. They may have another one.

I know it's a bit more costly than the Surf, but I believe Western Canoe and Kayak has a 1.4 Shocker in large.

Back