• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

WCP Fall Campout?

andreas said:
What a great idea! I'm highly interested. Daniel, I'm sure I can fit a second kayak on my roof rack! Let's talk about when it gets closer to the date.
Daniel, if I were you I'd make other arrangements because as we all know, Andreas will cancel at the last minute. :lol: :wink:

Dan_Millsip said:
andreas said:
What a great idea! I'm highly interested. Daniel, I'm sure I can fit a second kayak on my roof rack! Let's talk about when it gets closer to the date.
Daniel, if I were you I'd make other arrangements because as we all know, Andreas will cancel at the last minute. :lol: :wink:

and if he did show up, he'd just yell at you and throw things. :wink: :D

Hmmm, I may possibly come too, Dan. If so and the timing plus weather (less than 20 knots for the straight) works, then I'll paddle from Vic or Ladysmith.

Mark_Schilling said:
inpayne said:
...I forgot to add -- plus get a ride between the First & Second narrows.. ;)

Good idea.
Yup, it's illegal to paddle between the two bridges.

Bah, stick close to the north shore and you probably won't even get noticed.
:shock:
The big challenge would be getting past the Seabus -- I don't think those guys have a sense of humour regarding paddle craft in their area. Not that I'm speaking from experience. Nope, not me.

Dan_Millsip said:
Mark_Schilling said:
inpayne said:
...I forgot to add -- plus get a ride between the First & Second narrows.. ;)

Good idea.
Yup, it's illegal to paddle between the two bridges.

Bah, stick close to the north shore and you probably won't even get noticed.
:shock:
The big challenge would be getting past the Seabus -- I don't think those guys have a sense of humour regarding paddle craft in their area. Not that I'm speaking from experience. Nope, not me.

LOL

Dan_Millsip said:
andreas said:

:lol: Well, that is the price you are paying when you are self employed and too cheap to hire someone to do the work for you :roll:

But that will change soon, anyone looking for a job? I will guarantee minimum wage, LOTS of overtime and having a grumpy german as your boss :lol:

Mark_Schilling said:
andreas said:
But that will change soon, anyone looking for a job? I will guarantee minimum wage, LOTS of overtime and having a grumpy german as your boss :lol:

Hey - I think I've already got all that! :p

Hey come on I'm not that bad :lol: Ok, now get back to work :twisted:

Sushiy wrote : Is the date decided?

Nope, looks like the old farts are too busy bitching about getto blasters and such ...

:lol:

What about the weekend of the 4th of Oct. ??

waverider said:
What about the weekend of the 4th of Oct. ??
Hmm.. that's the one weekend that definitely won't work for me. But if that works for everyone else, I'll have to sit this one out. :(

I'm pretty flexible :wink:

funny_937.jpg

...as to the dates I mean!

daniel

Oh my, now that's flexible. I think those dates sound pretty good. Weekends are always bad for me because I have to work,....but may be able to get someone to switch days with me otherwise maybe I will make it an extra long weekend. And as far as the weather, one never knows right ????

Back