• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

$1000 - Like New - Current Designs Raven Kayak + Paddle + Cockpit Cover

Tmarsh

A serious kayak for paddle crazy kids and small adults. Savvy children will love the responsiveness of this performance-oriented kayak. The Raven is a sleek 20" wide for easy paddling, with a hard chine for excellent stability and predictable feel when edging to carve a turn. It is fully outfitted with front and rear hatches and two composite bulkheads. Reflective safety line, deck rigging bungees and bow and stern carrying handles complete the deck outfitting.The Raven comes with adjustable foot braces, a padded seat and seat back, as well as a padded interior deck for your thighs. The only true performance kayak built just for kids and small adults.

Kayak is in great condition, stored in garage and only used a few times. The kids have outgrown it and moved up to a larger version. Includes Werner paddle and cockpit cover. Kayak currently in Clearlake, CA. Can pick up there or in Oakland, CA. If listed, the kayak is still available.

Length 12' 0"
Material Kevlar Composite Hybrid
Weight 26 lbs
Width 20"
Deck Height 11"
Cockpit 25" x 14"
Front Hatch 6" x 6"
Rear Hatch 9.5" x 9.5"
Max Capacity 125 lbs
Recommended Paddler Size: Child or small woman

IMG_5994 2.jpg
Raven Kayak Water.jpg
Raven Kyak Water 2.jpg
IMG_5998.jpg
IMG_5995.jpg

Hello, my name is Ken, in Placerville outside of Sacramento.
Do you still have the small kayak, the Raven, available for sale?
The Werner paddle, what model is it, please?
- I see now you wrote, if listed, still available. I'm considering it for a small girl to learn kayaking. I'm still unsure but interested in anything more you can say about it.
Thanks,
Ken

Back