The scraper did a great job cleaning up all the epoxy I had run out of the seam. I then used it to correct the mistakes I mentioned in my last post. The walnut ends I put on weren't quite perfect so I shaved them with the scraper until they were flush. I didn't want to over sand them previously and had stopped short. On the seam I also had a bad gap pictured where I was too aggressive on the hull with the sander. For that gap I squeezed it down then taped up the ends (carefully this time) and did the first end pour. The end pour should fill it from the inside and then be tough once the outer is glassed over. I used a cardboard tube to try to keep from slopping blackened epoxy everywhere. It worked ok but I still managed to get a few drips in the wrong spots.