• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Greenland Balance Stool

scott_f

Paddler
Being 6'5" with short legs my center of gravity is quite high. I never really get rid of that twitchy feeling in my Explorer, so I wanted an exercise to work on my balance. I ran across the Greenland balance stool online a couple weeks ago, and built one last Saturday. You sit on it with legs straight or bent like they are in a kayak. It really does feel like a tippy kayak. It's easy to use when just sitting there watching TV and quite fun as well. Only problem is whenever I want to use it the kids take over and I have to wait until they go to bed for my turn. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0777 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0777 (Small).JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,777
  • IMG_0788 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0788 (Small).JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,769
  • IMG_0782 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0782 (Small).JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,765
Mark_Schilling said:
Sweet! Give me a call when the kids go to bed - I've got to try that thing out!
Nah, the deal is YOU have to put the the rugrats to bed if you want to try it out. :lol:

Back