• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

GregN

westcoastwill

Paddler
Hi all,

Last tuesday, GregN was checked into emergency of a hospital in Victoria, his condition is serious, but stable.

we, his friends and fellow westcoastpaddler wish him all the best and a fast recovery so we can meet him on the water next spring!

P1070944-L.jpg

get well soon Greg!

:kiss

Kathy, Sandy and Willi

Yikes! :( Thanks for letting us know Willi...best wishes and a speedy recovery to GregN!

Best wishes for a fast recovery and hoping he can get out again soon.

Well said Willi! :hug I was thinking more like "stubborn old coot"! He'd better be there...we have plans, huh?!

Thanks to all for my health concerns.

Temptations were great:

But the marketing skills were not quite to the western standards. So, I decided to come back to the normal drudgery of my earthy shrubs

and miserable bonsai attempts:

Anyway, see you soon for another WCP spring get together:

Attachments

• IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 1,159
  • IMG_2541.jpg
    IMG_2541.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 1,172
  • IMG_2560.jpg
    IMG_2560.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 1,179
  • spender 124.jpg
    spender 124.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 1,182
  • IMG_1771.jpg
    IMG_1771.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,154
So happy you're checking out of the hospital rather than just checking out period :D

Back