• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Kayaking in the Johnston Strait

windancer

Paddler
In late August and early September 2010, I was fortunate enough to visit the Johnston Strait on a 6 day excursion with Sea Kayak Adventures. We were based in Port Mc Neil and left from Telegraph Cove. In my opinion this is one of the most beautiful locations I have ever been to in my life

If you are interested there are some photos of the trip at: http://www.pbase.com/windancer/kayaking. I had planned on using a Nikon D300 and a couple of lenses in a yellow Nanuck waterproof case, but ended up using a a Canon A95 P&S camera I had with me. Long stupid story...LOL. Most of these images were taken on a Canon A95 P&S camera that met it's demise on the last day of the tour and has since been replaced by a Nikon P7000, some images were taken by others, these images were taken only to serve as documentary photos of this excursion.

Terry
133452860.jpg

129612465.jpg

Back