• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

lost paddle in Victoria area

Mike_Jackson

Paddler
Paulo had to let go of his nice new Northern Light Aleut-inspired carbon paddle with white edges during a rescue last weekend and the paddle was not recovered. If anyone happens to see it, I am sure he would be happy to get it back! Basically its a long skinny black paddle with white edges...

I wonder if a Lost and Found ad in Used Victoria/Used Port Angeles/Craigslist Olympic Pen would help?
You never know if someone far away, weeks away will find it.

I know - they are very nice paddles - my paddle of choice is now a Northern Light Aleut-inspired. I just heard from Paul Diener of Northern Light Paddlesports via Facebook that since Paulo lost the paddle trying to help someone else, he is going to organise a replacement for him! Great gesture on Paul's part!

Back