• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

need new gear?

andreas

Paddler
hi there,

as some of you know, i work at the vancouver island canoe and kayak center in victoria.
this post is NOT meant to be advertising....... (i'm not getting paid to do that :roll: ).
but as a paddler, i would like to let you know that we have a BIG sale going on right now 8O :D
some boats come fully outfitted (carbon paddle, neo spray skirt, pump etc.) if you buy them new!!! other boats, jackets and other misc. items are also reduced!
i think we have some great deals going on !

if you think this is spam, feel free to erase it!

maybe i should ask for a raise............ :wink:

see ya on the water

andreas

hi mark,

yes you are right! we have a new name....... but lots of people only know us unter the old name! that's why i still used it.

by the way, if anyone is looking for a new boat---you better hurry! we are running out of stock!!!!!!
if one of you forum members comes in , ask for me :wink: and maybe i could give you a extra good deal :D

see ya
andreas

DarrenM said:
Great sale on now at both Pacifica and Ocean River. 8)

EmptyWallet-thumb.jpg

just got this mail:

Pacifica Paddle
Sports
575 Pembroke Street

www.pacificapaddle.com

Pacifica Paddle Sports is proud to introduce the Modus Vivendi clothing line.

Modus Vivendi is multi-purpose clothing for high-movement activities: everything from fitness, yoga and pilates to paddle sports and hiking.

To promote our new line of clothing we will be hosting a Wine and Cheese party where we’ll be presenting the new line, Modus Vivendi as well as promoting other lines carried in our store, such as Westcomb, Chlorophylle and Climawear.

We are offering you a one time opportunity: wholesale prices on Modus Vivendi. The hope is that you will then promote our new product to your clients and friends.

The Wine and Cheese party will be held on January 23rd from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Pacifica Paddle Sports (formally the Vancouver Island Canoe and Kayak Center) at 575 Pembroke St, on the corner of Government and Pembroke. We look forward to seeing you there!

Please RSVP Tara Werbowy by January 15, 2006.

Phone: 361-9365

Email: tara@pacificapaddle.com

Back