New Tent Suggestions Please

Dan_Millsip

Paddler
divorceboat said:
My wife and I purchased the Tarn3 from MEC. It is a good two person tent for three seasons. As a true 3 person incredibly tight. We looked at the Tarn 2 but thought it was a wee bit small for two.
Welcome to the site divorceboat!

I recently purchased the MEC TGV 4 season tent and so far am liking it a lot after spending three nights in it. It's a bit smaller than I'm used to (it's a bit bigger than the Tarn 2) -- I had a 3 person tent before, but for one person the TGV is quite big enough (2 can fit, but they'd have to like each other a whole lot).

I know of several people who have the Tarn 3 and they all really like it -- and the price is very good as well.

btw: the Force Ten Assault looks like a pretty rock solid tent (regardless of any phallic comments).

Steve_Fairbairn

Paddler
divorceboat said:
My wife and I purchased the Tarn3 from MEC. It is a good two person tent for three seasons. As a true 3 person incredibly tight. We looked at the Tarn 2 but thought it was a wee bit small for two.
So you found us! Welcome to the site. Hope you can join us on Saturday evening in The Creek.