• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Paddling to the Tall Ships in Victoria Harbour - June 24

Yep, I'll be there! I'm thinking of paddling around the tall ships for a while (taking lots of photos - possibly gallery material, who knows!) and then making my way over to Discovery Island for some camping. Anyone else interested?

thumb_june1605%20005.jpg

thumb_june1605%20022.jpg

thumb_june1605%20025.jpg

Why are these so small :?:

Mark_Schilling said:
Yep, I'll be there! I'm thinking of paddling around the tall ships for a while (taking lots of photos - possibly gallery material, who knows!) and then making my way over to Discovery Island for some camping. Anyone else interested?

Sure Im up fer dat

I would love to get out for an overnighter but the next two weekends are not good. I do however plan to get out and do some picture taking myself.

I also want to do a night paddle around the harbor withthe ships in. Perhaps we can get somewhat of a group together for a night paddle.

tim_in_bc said:
I would love to get out for an overnighter but the next two weekends are not good. I do however plan to get out and do some picture taking myself.

I also want to do a night paddle around the harbor withthe ships in. Perhaps we can get somewhat of a group together for a night paddle.

Sounds good to me - any night is fine.

They'll be coming in thru Witty's Lagoon on Wednesday evening, and moored in Victoria Harbour Thursday thru Sunday.

I won't be able to go out Wednesday night (I'll be up-island) or Thursday - any other evening or day would be fine.

The wife's home now. She says if I start paddling on Thursday I can go.

Just kidding. Yup, I can swing it. I'll let you know in the next couple of days about which ferry I'll be on.

Back