• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Part built chesapeake 17 LT for sale

paulgs

Partially constructed CLC Chesapeake 17 LT Kayak
Stitch and glue epoxy coated kayak. 17' Partially constructed Chesapeake 17 LT kayak (hull assembled, bulkheads installed, interior taped and glued; ready for your work exterior sanding, hull fiberglass, deck beams and deck.) A friend and I built and finished one of these kayaks. This is the second one we worked on, then my friend moved away and I never got round to finishing it. I now have too many projects so this kayak is up for sale. Lots of the time consuming work is done now the kayak is ready for glassing the hull, installing the deck and cockpit, finishing it exactly to your taste. The Chesapeake 17 LT is an excellent all round touring kayak for day trips or short camping expeditions.

Also includes complete original Chesapeake light craft (CLC) plans, two CLC manuals – building the Chesapeake kayaks assembly manual for the Chesapeake LT 17 and Stitch and Glue Construction building boats the CLC way. Fibreglass cloth for glassing hull. 8’x 4’ sheet of 4mm ply for deck. Left over pieces of 4mm ply from building hull. Jig for forming deck beams. Plus you get the full size MDF templates we created for all hull parts so cutting out parts for additional hulls would be easy. Price: $595

I live in downtown Vancouver, WA USA, just a couple of minutes from the I-5 bridge. Please email paul.seabrook at gmail.com or call me for more information or to come and look at this boat. Paul 360 258 7165 or 360 903 8204

Back