• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

sealpup: Gear Humour

In some threads a few months back, we’ve been shown (and shown a little humour admittedly) that a certain type of ‘tag along’ gear has arisen:

Example kayakcaboose
KayakKaboose5.jpg

Example Kayak Kaddy
HydroKaddysm.jpg

so what about a derivative gear carrier for builders, but of the real little critters that follow us around just a short distance away. . .

sealpup-dwg.jpg

[edited to add jpgs]

Aren't we all . . . at least this supplies a diversion.

and what's your diversion? the right or left arm? . . . ooooh yeeaah, it's me or the other guy! heh heh.

I figure to haul all the gas, pans, smelly shoes and bearbangers in sealpup, then when the big chomp comes and doesn't taste that good, orca will think I won't be that great for supper either.
So that's 2 diversions: time and taste.

planning, planning, planning, and thinking ahead for us, the good guys.

or maybe a shark will:

shark06.jpg

I recently re-realized there had been repeated attacks on sealpup from the very beginning:

sealpup-dwg5b.jpg

mick_allen

Paddler & Moderator
And now there's another contender called the Creek Kooler! . . .

CreekKooler5.jpg

and they even have a smaller version called the 'pup' . . . how dare they!

Oh well, I guess sealpup need some company.

Back