Skirt for a Nifty 430?

graciasz

A friend just bought a Nifty 430. I mailed Seals to see what skirt would fit on it, and they said he w'd need to order a custom skirt.

I'd prefer to order off the shelf, rather than having one custom made.

Does anyone know of a skirt which will fit, or at least a size which will fit it?

Thanks!

mick_allen

Paddler & Moderator
Take OTO [out to out] length, width, and circumference coaming measurements and use those to order off shelf.

alyantom

A friend just bought a Nifty 430. I mailed Seals to see what skirt would fit on it, and they said he w'd need to order a custom skirt.

I'd prefer to order off the shelf, rather than having one custom made.

Does anyone know of a skirt which will fit, or at least a size which will fit it?

Thanks!
This is one of my favorite brands. This online store is where my friends and I shop. I'm a thin guy. As a result, I purchase an S/M size.

mick_allen

Paddler & Moderator
clipped this from a website that sold Nifty 430s and actually gives both inside and outside coaming measurments - can't beat that!
The size is kinda odd in that the coaming is quite long [both iti and oto] while just a little narrow [in comparison] width wise:

Nifty430-385info2.jpg

and as the coaming shape is quite 'rounded and full', I'd guess that a large or XL [coaming size, not tunnel size] skirt would be likely . . . but check to make sure.
DelsykNifty430topside2.jpg