• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

SOLD! - Caribou S for sale

benson

Paddler
Current Designs Caribou S for sale $1500. Made in Victoria in very good condition..fiberglass, NSI adj backband, keel strip, wire skeg..includes CD neoprene spray skirt and cockpit cover.

Attachments

• IMGP1854.jpg
    IMGP1854.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,424
Re: Caribou S for sale

Tim,
I'm not sure I responded to your question about the thigh braces. On the Caribou S the thigh braces are a solid part of the cockpit cowling and are set for a fairly high knee position. However, although I tend to paddle with my knees at a lower angle, these braces provide a solid grip when needed. Additional microcell foam could easily be added to provide a custom fit.
Jim

Re: Caribou S for sale

Price lowered to $1400. I'll have it at the Pt Angeles kayak symposium this weekend (the 14th & 15th)

Back