SOLD! - FS: NDK Explorer LV

Batstar

Paddler
NDK Explorer LV. 17.5' L x 21.5" W. Purchased new a little over a year ago and paddled sparingly. I am currently looking for a higher volume kayak. Boat is in excellent condition and has always been stored indoors. Would be ideal for a smaller framed individual. Comes with a new Snapdragon Ocean Trek neoprene sprayskirt, cockpit cover, deck mounted compass, custom fitted closed cell foam seat and 3M urethane protective film installed on fore deck. Boat is located in Victoria for viewing. $2,700.

seastar

Paddler
Re: FS: NDK Explorer LV

Hi Batstar,

I'm thinking of getting an explorer LV, I have a regular explorer that is is in fantastic condition, it even has the deck mounted brinton copass. I need something a little smaller, are you interested in a trade?

Seastar

Reactions: AM

Batstar

Paddler

Hi Seastar,

Hmmm....Do you have any pics of your boat and where are you located? How long have you had the Explorer?

I believe that the Explorer has more cockpit volume which might benefit a larger person. That being said, as far as storage aft and forward of the rear and bow bulkheads go, I think both boats are pretty close.

Boats that I'm currently looking at are the Tiderace Xplore M and Valley Nordkap.

seastar

Paddler

Hi Batstar,

I'm located in Mill Bay. I've had the boat for 5 years, but it's lightly used. I had it all polished up professionally recently so it's like new. (It was never in bad shape) The cockpit has more room than the LV. I'm a smaller person so the LV is a better fit for me. I've tried one I rented on a three day trip near Quadra Island. I'm not much of a tekkie so I don't know if I can download a picture to this sight. The specs are on the seakayaking UK site if you want specific measurements. My cell # is 250-710-0218 if you're interested send me a text and I can send you a picture that way.

Vivian

Batstar

Paddler

Hi Viv,

I’m certain that the condition of your boat is immaculate but I don't think I’m up for a trade. The LV cockpit is actually a good fit for me. I'm just in need of more volume in the fore and aft cargo holds.

That being said, I’ll be in Victoria Oct 4 if you want to take a closer look at the LV.

seastar

Paddler

Hi Batstar,

I'd love to have a look at the LV when you're in town.

Give me a call or text a couple of days ahead so I can organize my day.

Vivian