• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

SOLD! - NDK Romany Classic

kortela

Paddler
NDK Romany Classic for sale. A great rough weather/rough water skegged kayak, cherished by whitewater paddlers and instructors. Nimble and manouverable yet stable. Suitable for both, advanced and beginning paddlers, easy roller. Kayak is in very good shape, used to its abilities, cherished and refurbished by the current owner. Includes built in compass, knee pads, new rigging, professionally installed rescue straps and keel strips. Located on Quadra Island., BC West Coast. $2600 CDN.
DSC_0001.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0098_02.JPG
    DSC_0098_02.JPG
    309.6 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 169
Hi, I’m very interested in your kayak. I’m in Victoria but will be coming up island in the not too distant future

Hi,

yes of course, just let me know when, so I can make work arrangements.

Cheers!

NDK Romany Classic for sale. A great rough weather/rough water skegged kayak, cherished by whitewater paddlers and instructors. Nimble and manouverable yet stable. Suitable for both, advanced and beginning paddlers, easy roller. Kayak is in very good shape, used to its abilities, cherished and refurbished by the current owner. Includes built in compass, knee pads, new rigging, professionally installed rescue straps and keel strips. Located on Quadra Island., BC West Coast. $2600 CDN.View attachment 10947
This kayak is sold now.

Back