SOLD! - Paddling Outerwear

Doug_Lloyd

Paddler
1. Extra Large MEC neoprene shorty pants worn twice.
2. Kokatat light duty large paddling jacket little use, seam sealed tape still good.
3. Neoprene thin paddling cloves, stretchy medium size.
4. MEC fingerless paddling gloves large size no significant wear.
5. X Eli large size thin summer fingerless paddling cloves no significant wear.
6. Navarro pogies in excellent condition.
7. Excel medium size neoprene cap, thin and stretchy with front rain bill.

All items just washed. Items bought new prior to lumbar surgery which ended my paddling days save for a few day trips. Don’t believe your surgeon!

Asking $60.00 (CAD)

Located in Colwood/Victoria BC

Doug 250 588-5476

Attachments

Last edited:

Kayak Jim

Paddler
Such great deals for someone starting out (or anyone).
Sorry to hear of your troubles. I learned a LOT from your articles etc. over the years and for that I thank you Doug.

Doug_Lloyd

Paddler
Such great deals for someone starting out (or anyone).
Sorry to hear of your troubles. I learned a LOT from your articles etc. over the years and for that I thank you Doug.
Thanks Jim. Life is so strange, my wife passed in September of 2012, I had back surgery that October just after buying three new Valley kayaks and all new gear with some insurance money as I wanted to retire early and paddle the rest of my life. Then I had my second bypass surgery just after remarrying in 2014, followed by some pretty severe vertigo episodes. It’s been really hard letting go of all the equipment after hanging on to most of it delusional-like for ten years. Pretty emotional week. Fixing up my Nordkapp and Avocet to sell next. At least that wave with my name on it that I stayed one swell in front of never caught up to me with giving up water sport. Cheers. Paddle like heck while you can.

Doug