• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

wall tents

Morkaleb

Does anyone know where in greater vancouver I can find a wall tent/tent cabin? looking for one as I'm trying to find a camping solution for my wife, who's not big on regular tents? I need to find a store that has one set up so she can see what it looks like up close.

Helen said:
Isn't that what Costco has?

Nope.

elkhorn1.jpg

Morkaleb said:
Does anyone know where in greater vancouver I can find a wall tent/tent cabin? looking for one as I'm trying to find a camping solution for my wife, who's not big on regular tents? I need to find a store that has one set up so she can see what it looks like up close.
Are you looking for something to take in a kayak?

no, I don't think it would fit, and my kayak's only a single. I'm asking here becuase I thought it would be the best bet to find a local place that has them. :)

That's cool. I've with Steve on this one -- try Deakin Equipment on Powell Street in Vancouver. If they don't carry what you're looking for, they might be able to put you in the right direction.

Back