• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Another drysuit thread

... I just wish that they had put real sleeve pockets on the Odyssey.

I'm not sure but I think you might still be able to get old style pockets? My suit got replaced right when the oddyssy first came out. I wanted the sleeve pockets like my old suit and didn't want the removable hood so I got a meridian with old style hood and pockets. Couldn't be happier. Hopefully you can still custom order these details.

Side note is be sure to launder your suit before sending it in! I'm not sure if it made the difference but I'd just washed mine when I noticed it seemed to be delaminating. When I got the note explaining i'd be getting a replacement they mentioned that even though it was an old suit (4-5 years old) it seemed well taken care of which I attribute to being freshly cleaned.

Back