• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

The Broken Group Islands

Kootenay24

Hello folks,
we have just came back from the west coast classic, The Broken Group Islands. We only had 5 days, but this place is a true magic. Here is a short video, which is an episode from my videopodcast called: British Columbia Outback. Here is the link:

http://www.bcoutback.com/videos/bgi.html

Happy paddling,
Paul

Wow! Some of the best kayaking videography Ive seen. Thanks for posting.

Is that an XH-A1s you are using?

Thank you guys so much for your comments. I am very glad you like it.
Darren, yes, some of it is filmed with XH A1, some with Canon HV30.
Cheers,
Paul

Wow, outstanding video quality! I so need to get there...

Thanks for posting! :cool

BTW.....the video samples at your website are outstanding! Where can we see more?

Superb, only one minor criticism.... waaay too short! :wink:
Seriously, Beautifully done & thank you for posting that, I really enjoyed it.

Agreed, too short. I'm amazed at the video quality, particularly the underwater shots, as others have mentioned.

I think this is some of the clearest, most high res video I have ever seen on the net.

Hello folks,
thank you so much for all those wonderful comments.

Darren, good stuff with that "archipelago pronunciation tutorial". Luckily, you did not hear the version where I have tried to do the Voice Over. My voice abused by years of drinking Stella Artois and european accent ... unusable for any decent video. :D

Thanks again guys,
Cheers,
Paul

Back