• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Lake Tapps, WA in 4K July 15, 2022

Ok, catching up over some winter downtime on video editing from a packed summer of kayaking :cool: Here is one of my favorite day trips in the Seattle / Tacoma area from July. Incredible views of Mt Rainier on a blue sky day. Nice island park to stop at for a rest / picnic lunch. I did a late afternoon kayak trip. Great for all levels of paddlers. Also great for paddle boarding and canoeing. Launch points either at the north end at county park where I went from, or at the south end at Allen Yorke Park. Video: Lake Tapps, WA Kayaking in 4K UHD with Spectacular Aerials and Views of Mt Rainier. Happy Holidays! Looking forward to some more great kayaking in 2023!

thumbnail 2 1280x720.jpg

Back