• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

WCP spring get together 2008

:) Full moon sounds good to me !.
S. Pender=count me in long as nothing goes wrong, keats=count me out.

DarrenM said:
I cant make the 19th - 20th weekend. :cry: Have a wedding to shoot.
:shock: Can't you get them to re-schedule it? :lol: Bit inconsiderate of them :wink:

My schedule is fairly flexible, paddling by the full moon would definitely be pleasant 8)

elmo

candikayak said:
Full moon sounds great to me Kasey, but then I'm sure that doesn't surprise you.

No, it doesn't - that's why I suggested it! :lol:
Oh-oh - we're getting to know you too well Candi!

candikayak said:
Full moon sounds great to me Kasey, but then I'm sure that doesn't surprise you.

If you're a werewolf, I ain't coming. All those poor helpless kayaker victims...stuck on a small island...all you'd have to do is take our paddles away...:shock:

I'm afraid I won't be available on the weekend of April 19th - 20th. Actually, I'll be on another little island, a little ways south of Portland Island. Well, about 12307256.5622 metres at 224.67144014269 degrees true (GRS 80 ellipsoid). :lol:

Did some research the other day, and over the last 8 years the weekend
or (dates) in question have been known to be above average in temp, and very little precipitation on average.

ok, let's set a date!

I would say 19th of april but not fixed on that, could also come the weekend after.

Should we settle on Pender Isl.?

Head count:

1 crazy German

Dan_Millsip said:
I'll bring some garlic.

Nonono...garlic is for vampires (but it would go well with rolls). You need a steak (or is that a stake?) for werewolves. Mmmm...steak.... :D

Dan_Millsip said:
Oh yeah. I stand corrected. But I do know that Kasey likes garlic.

At least we know she's not a vampire then. No need to pack the turtleneck sweater... 8)

Back